Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Arches Blueprints

[DD] Degeneration Debray - DEMO


Today as I leave home video this week (if it is to continue on Sunday, missing 20 minutes to make it Monday, but I'll go to sleep haha) a great song that most of the week I heard at least a dozen times lol ...
Rolita is a good band of Mexican Electro, I do not know what the hell expects a label to pull lol ... Well the band is now best known now called God
Destruction,
stop here and two demos, this track belongs to the second demo entitled VI: VI: VI hope you like it and if not no way jajajjaa
IN SATAN WE TRUST! I leave the letter: Rape
it, Destroy it We trust in Satan ... God hanging
devil horns and his son suffering, cut in pieces
enjoys his agony, his death living
The whore maria, he conceived in her womb. God
eat God, precedes your end ...
God eat God, precedes your end ... You'r not for me,
Hate me, all disappear
Rape me, you'r
Hate me not for me, all disappear
Rape
it, Destroy it
We trust in satan



0 comments:

Post a Comment