Saturday, November 22, 2008

Position Filled Letter Wording

Speaking of browsers.






I have dudillas.



is not the first time I offered to be a contributor to a blog of Apple, and the truth is that I do not know what to do .. Some time ago I wrote about Applesfera, if you wanted to work with them, and reject it, because I did not Mactuina lot with my blog and wanted to get ahead, and not to leave so soon.
A part of me would like part of these "amazing" blog, and thus have a group of people, certainly great, with having a good relationship, interesting things to discuss and share .. and above all a matter of common interest, but then, I have almost no time or write to Mactuina, not the act of writing, but when I get home from work the last thing I want is to sit at the computer to gossip new applications, and other interesting things to discover .. and I would not commit to one and then not enforced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment