Friday, November 21, 2008

Diesel Outboard 50 Hp

Quick Look to see everything. Get

A little music.

From Ric

catch the witness of the NINE TOP 5 star song of the moment - although the say 4 .. let him, his hobbies;) - and without cheating, what I did was display the number of prints - shtick next to the top - the last months of iTunes, copy and paste, and the winners are ..



TOP NINE - 114 < - y después podrás navegar por ellos sin ningun problema. Bueno, ahora sólo te queda probarlo e intentar hacerlo todo, que no es poco..
, the best song no doubt Estopa, maybe .. so it has the dark side. TOP EIGHT - 121 Frente - Bizarre love triangle
, the best song for the time of rain.
TOP SEVEN - 125



Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un ma dit

, even before this girl "had issued" in a special way, I always love this song. TOP
SIES - 138



Melendi - For love you so much, this is one of those that charmless occasionally need to hear more than once, without knowing because.
TOP FIVE - 154
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
of the nine is the one that takes less time on my computer, but is going strong!
TOP FOUR - 184
, I need to hear this song at least once a day, well, this and the three to come. TOP THREE - 190
Andrés Calamaro - Estadio Azteca
, lit .. this song, words are unnecessary.
TOP TWO - 202



The Fray - Over my head

is that this album is not wasted, but this is without doubt the best "How to save a life. "
TOP ONE - 244


Maldita Nerea & Los Offenders - The secret of
turtles would not be person every day if I take a coffee, if you do not give a kiss to my boy and if I hear this song. This is one of those songs that I have to hear every morning to get up at 6:30 with more force.
I would like to know your opinion, so do not hesitate to leave your comment .. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment