Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Spots On Liquid Crystal Display

more!?




.. an editor for you.

At work we pull UltraEdit as a text editor, I had never worked with him and he always wore the Crimson, and I must admit that this great, but when looking for a similar or even better to work at home, cost me quite ..
On the one hand, to have syntax highlighting for languages \u200b\u200bOracle - or failing that, it was easy to include - the other to allow me to work with window quickly and easily, to have a search form within the code useful .. - Pijadillas thousand more with which I used to work - but no longer convinced me that it is missing one thing, we need another and who lacked nothing, had a design that discouraged a lot, but in the end, I found which was looking for .. Coda.
An editor that features syntax highlighting and auto-complete text, containing a quick reference for assistance, which lets you edit the printer properties - this may sound silly to you, but how difficult is to find a that leaves you - .. come on, an editor who has everything I was looking for.
I've tried it with a code that gives little game, but from what I read, it is an editor quite full at the time of performing complete projects as it works great with the images, it lets you make previews in the internal browser, is integrated into a terminal, viewing the site you're designing, you can edit the properties of style sheets ..
Come on, that if you were looking for a text editor, you just found one of the best, though perhaps .. have a peguilla .. that is to be paid even if you know that the good pay, and bad .. end up paying.
Download ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment