Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vegeta Bulma Doujinshi English Online

Satan is with you ...

well first of all ... an apology for the disks could not get up, I've been quite busy ... but now if the climb the week ...

by the time I leave only the video that will begin the week, something unusual (electro) now I leave a good grounder by Dark Funeral Vobiscum Satanas titled ... Annex I also point ...






Vobiscum Satanas

Cursed nazarene, impotent king behold great satanas

as I drives His nails Deeper Into thy hands

The weak fugitive god eyes,
cries holy tears of blood
as the evil one, press down His crown of thorn

benedictio
Ego vos in nomine magni dei nostri satanas ave satanas

ave domini inferi

Oh, Crusified Nazarene, Where are your Powers

When You Are now facing, thee Greater force
cursed nazarene, impotent king behold
thee, great Satan ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment