Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sympathy Messages Spanish

[YT] Degeneration Debray - Ezekiel 25-17

no mamen! we are on Wednesday and did not put video on Monday ... lol well I had some setbacks and I'm hardly at home ... and where I am I have no interest, worth a shit ... lol in short, fast one to leave a recommendation for a band that I personally really like that happens every time the sound is improving and raising the level quickly, precisely! Degeneration talk Debray, made by Ricardo and Yumi Ygrodeath Necromortem ...

now delight us with this track called "Ezekiel 25-17 (Our Time)." Also this afternoon
upload some albums that I recommend ... the find published in the early morning or very early morning ... no more for now, here's the video, stay tuned to this blog for your next demo ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment