Sunday, February 13, 2011

Electric Toothbrush Thomas The Tank

[Video of the week] London After Midnight - Shatter (All my dead friends)






The day I arrived at the hands of Marco Guts, which is his first Solo single, then I leave the brief review I did please send along with a link to the song and the lyrics of the same, I hope you can like me, keep reading ...



ZOMBIE GUTS

hopes more of his work soon ...


So you know, when the tripos more may be found in this your blog! ...


Label: Independent
Format: DEMO / Single Download
Country: Mexico (Orizaba, Veracruz)

Style: Electro struck Evil trippy

Quality: 128 kbps
File Size: 2.45 MB


..:: Download:: ..

and finally the letter:
(sampler) Answer me one question: you ever danced with the devil at night?
(sampler) always ask that to my victims ... Tonight

you wan to dance with me
close to me your flesh I burn your fuking persepcion it's in the end
not
not feel the pain forever! Tonight

you wan to fuck with me all the fuking nigth

I want to eat your flesh
your fuking persepcion
it's in the end
no no!
forever feel the pain!

(sampler)
This aya ariiva Mr.

dying of laughter is a miser is a sadistic

is a home indifferent to the life that never
alava
is my time now ....

Dejamentrar in the dark of your being upset
Voya violate your life? Me laugh
is the fate of your death fibrosis
the domain of your mind I will consume your senses

These sit in your death and want to run away and want
ke destroy strage life causes rotting of rancor
desepciones devastating possessions
surface conditions ...

(sampler)
never converses with an insane ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment