Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kramer Vanguard Fr-440 Ale/d

music .. Mactuina

.. an iPod or iPhone.

As you all know, I lost my MacBook hard disk, and with it, everything, absolutely everything I had .. there are things that hurt, and I doubt you can go back to recover .. (: (I'm still crying about it ..) but others, who had both the iPod and iPhone, and I could put them back in the Mac One of them and I will speak here, the music, which is something.

To retrieve the music I used Senuti (iTunes backwards), I met some time ago, and I did mention in the comments but not if used (by the way, going to look at the comments, I've seen and I almost prueva a jamacuco!;)). The fact is that I have used this program, and I recovered all the music I had in the iPod (and with version 0.50.2 or higher also the iPhone), but did not have all, at least if the one I liked;)

Anyway, here's a bit like going the program is an application that allows us to extract all the songs on the iPod to pass on to our Mac's hard drive and can enter them into iTunes again. It's simple to use, just select the songs you want to transfer and press the little button .. a window with data transfer. You can also work in conjunction with iTunes and automatically entering songs in playlists and library.

As restrictions say that, first, to make this work, we must have the iPod as a storage device. And second, is to pay .. do not know how hard you consider your music .. but if the first time, not paid for it (because if you pay, there are other ways .. ;)), I guess you do not want to get it back now .. they are only $ 18 .. but hey .. I give you another option, if you have more Mac's hand .. since the demo only lets you download a limited number of songs, install it on another Mac, and is lowering them all (at least I did). If that does not you better .. looking for another program, or stretch, and pay a little! ;)

Well, I said, the best way to extract the music stored on an iP ** and download it to your Mac, Senuti! ;) Another day to tell you how to retrieve the pictures!

More 1.1.2 for Mac OS X 10.4 + I would like to know your opinion, so do not hesitate to leave your comment .. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment