Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baptismal Cake Sayings

As he did this .. Lost

leaving two computers .. equal.

As I got a iMac almost the same day I received my drive for the MacBook, I had to relocate two computers to my taste .. The truth is that some things are installing both, I got tired, and I spend a perfect leave the MacBook, then make a copy on the iMac .. the problem is that now I can not find the option to migrate the information from another Mac, Migration Assistant, or whether it is appropriate to do so or is it better to reinstall .. Can anyone tell me anything? If no .. I will reformat the iMac, and when I ask again, connect it to the MacBook .. but if I save the installation, the better .. but always as is well ..
Once the two Mac's are exactly the same, I get a MobileMe account and I'll tell you!
Thank you all in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment