Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cobination Possibility Calculator

SELF YOU TOO TO YOU? HUMOR

My dearest friend and protector, while the official prize have 1 of my blog, MONICA
again had the courtesy to give me a prize, so I'm super grateful for the time you proud. well actually 2 prizes given me a personal one and another general as his follower.
The rules are also passing it to 9 Friends, 9 things I like to do, they may be few: poker .- .- .- Challenge to blogging myself to do some sport .- .-
cut up drinking (coffee with a little milk)
talk to my children .- .- reconcile
with my girl after the daily squabbles.
lol watch my dogs .- .- earn money ;))))


Well the problem arises as always know who to pass, and the only solution is to look closely at the blogs of my fans and see which of them make me best smile or laugh. The other prize is:

And not to be outdone I grant to all my fans for their loyalty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment