Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Victoria Secretsmall Breast

Skype, always with you.


Well, I'll share with you what I do when I want a new song on the player, and I do not use p2p programs and the closest thing I have is to ask HED I turn it down or leave a post-it in the middle of your screen with a list of things I want .. but .. and if I want it now! Well .. Seeking
song on youtube, and usually the song is posted for the same record label or author (funny) .. Finally, I downloaded the youtube video, I put it in the frame as iTunes and music video. When added to playlists and more, ask me if I want to mix video and song, you say yes .. synchronize the iPhone with iTunes and ready, I have to listen to the song anywhere, and over, I can even see if I want! ;)
Well, I guess it is not no trick or no big deal, but if someone had not happened, has a new option to have music in the iP ***..
I would like to know your opinion, so do not hesitate to leave your comment .. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment